Copper Thermal Straps
Thin Metal Foil Straps
Thermal Straps Questionnaire
Thermal Strap Testing
Our Packaging and Shipping Protocols
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Cold Plate Design and Fabrication
Thermal and Fluid Analysis
SOW and Spec Development
Expert Legal Witness Services
Not Sure What You Need?
How May We Help You?
Every project is unique. Therefore, in order for us to assess how we may help, please answer the following questions and we will get back to you shortly with answers and suggestions.
Please fill out the information below, so we can contact you with the answers you seek. Thank you!
Your Email Address
1. What stage of your project are you in (i.e. preliminary design, prototype development, final system development, etc.)?
2. How much heat do you need to move?
3. What is the approximate distance the heat needs to be moved?
4. What is the nominal operating temperature and acceptable temperature differential from one end of the strap(s) to the other?
5. Are there defined interfaces (thermal, mechanical, bolted, bonded, clamped) on both ends?
6. How much flexibility is required (relative motion between ends, define by any means)?
7. Has space been allocated to route thermal straps?
8. Are there organizational or industry specific quality standards that must be followed and do you have assigned quality personnel that can speak with our quality group?
9. What is your schedule and is it firm?
10. What is your preferred method of contact (phone, email, other)?
By submitting this form, you agree to the
of this website.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.